Sunday, May 18, 2014

may.

   May has been really awesome so far.  I am done with classes for the summer and have just one semester left of nursing school to go! I am so excited! 
 
  Mother's Day was amazing. Jeb really spoiled me. He got up extra early Saturday morning and rode his bike about 4 miles to Whole Foods to grocery shop with his own money for all he needed to cook a special surprise lunch for me. How he got the groceries back on his bike I will never know! The meal was so good and I was blown away by how grown up he has become. So thoughtful!
 
 
 
 
 
Mother's Day itself was special. We spent time with my mom, went to church, and ate pizza and watched SNL all afternoon. It was the perfect day.
 
I am so grateful to have been blessed with a wonderful mom. Every day with her is truly a gift. Reflecting on the many strong examples of motherhood that I have in my life makes me want to strive to be a better mother every day.
 
 
 
 
Griff had some exciting news. He was accepted into the National Junior Honor Society. He was pretty happy and so was I. I love getting texts like these! He gets inducted soon and the ceremony seems to be a very big deal. I love that he will be required to do service over the next two years. He already has a heart for volunteer work and I pray this will light that fire even more. Way to go, G!
 
 
 
 
 
 Both boys had their spring concerts for orchestra and band. It was two nights of impressive music. As you can see, they are passing me up quick and growing like weeds. This is Jeb's last concert as a middle schooler. It was bittersweet. We love his school and band teacher, but we are excited for him to start marching band in high school. Lots of football games in our future!

 
 
I love these three men with all of my heart!  I am so blessed to belong to them.

  

No comments: